Jobseekers Ages 16-24 (Youth)
The Workforce Development Board of Contra Costa County supports services year-round to youth and young adults between the ages of 16 and 24 who have barriers to graduating from school, finding a job, or launching a career.
Young Adults looking for a career or employment can receive help through intensive case management, training services, educational programs, and supportive services.
Through work experience, mentoring, academic support, and career development assistance, we help young people enter the workforce with the knowledge, skills, and abilities to be successful in a 21st-century educational and/or workplace setting.
Free Online Training
- Want to further your education, but need flexibility?
- Need training that will make you more competitive?
- Want to open up your career options?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, Metrix Learning and CalJOBS can help you grow!
You can access free online career and technical education by first registering for CalJOBS and then Metrix.
We Specialize in Promptly Serving Jobseekers with Greater Need
Do you qualify for Priority of Service? Please let us know if you:
- Have a disability
- Are low income or receive public assistance
- Have experienced involvement in the justice system
- Are a veteran or are the spouse of a veteran
- Have any other barrier to education or employment