CalJOBS for Employers —
The #1 site for access to California’s talent pool
Visit the CalJOBS system to access:
- Free online job posting
- Search for candidates who meet your needs
- Labor market trends
- And more
State and Local Resources
- East Bay Small Business Development Center (SBDC)
Provides small businesses no-cost expertise from entrepreneurs who have seen it all. With a network of seasoned experts, the SBDC offers advice, resources, and a relationship as a trusted advisor you can turn to in good times and bad.
- East Bay Leadership Council (EBLC)
A public policy advocacy organization on a mission to increase economic vitality and quality of life in the East Bay.
- Contra Costa Economic Partnership (CCEP)
Engages business and civic leaders to make the region a better place to live and work.
- East Bay Economic Development Alliance (EBEDA)
Serves as the regional voice and networking resource for strengthening the economy, building the workforce and enhancing the quality of life in the East Bay.
- California Governor’s Office of Business and Economic Development (GO-Biz)
Offers no-cost consultation for incentive identification, site selection, regulatory or permitting compliance assistance, foreign direct investment and export assistance.
- Employment Training Panel (ETP)
Provides funding to employers to assist in upgrading the skills of their workers through training that leads to good paying, long-term jobs.
- Employment Development Department (EDD)
Provides employment-related services for the state of California, including disaster services, employment insurance programs, employment services, tax assistance programs and youth services.
- California Competes
Conducts rigorous higher education and workforce policy research to guide decision makers in developing and implementing policies that bolster equity.
- California Association for Local Economic Development (CALED)
California’s premier economic development association, teaching economic developers, local elected officials, and state representatives the value of economic development and how it is used to grow businesses, generate revenue to support community development programs, and retain and create quality jobs.
- Employment and Human Services Department (EHSD)
Contra Costa County’s Department of Human Services, offering an array of services to assist children, families, older and disabled adults, and the county’s workforce. WDBCCC falls under EHSD.
- Bay Area Workforce Community Solutions
A project that offers opportunities for workforce, education, asset development, justice, CBOs, businesses, philanthropy/government, and our partners to identify strategies to close the racial and gender income and wealth gaps for our most vulnerable community members.
Labor Market Information
- Labor Market Information
- Information on Wages and Trends
- Employer Benefits
- Occupational Outlook Report
- Financial Incentives
- Business Tax Incentives
- Workforce Investment Act Assistance
- Payroll Tax Assistance
- Loans and Financial Assistance
- Small Business Loans
- Small Business Grants
- Business Tax incentives