The Workforce Development Board of Contra Costa County provides a variety of quality services to businesses in Contra Costa County and the greater East Bay. Our services support the needs of all businesses including high-demand sectors of the local and regional economy as we match employers with a diverse, skilled workforce. Our Business Services team provides these services mostly at no-cost.
The business services team has resources to help you with talent recruitment and referral to partners.
- Customized recruitment events for companies
- Job posting and access to qualified job seekers
- Space for recruitment events
- Financial assistance and subsidies for on-the-job employee training
- Assistance with identifying tax credits for new hires
- Access to Unemployment Insurance and Disability Insurance information and labor market data through EDD
- Layoff and Outplacement Services for businesses that are downsizing or closing
- Links to Business Resources