in-person Regional & Local Planning Session
We want your input! In partnership with the Richmond Workforce Development Board, we will host a regional and local planning session on Dec. 15, 2022, to receive input about how we can work together to improve the ability of the local workforce system to meet the community’s workforce and education needs.
Location – America’s Job Center Concord/East Bay Works 4071 Port Chicago Hwy Suite 250 Concord, CA 94520
- Youth Employment Program Pilot Gives Contra Costa County Youth Valuable Skills-Building Opportunities
- Keeping an Eye on Manufacturing for Sustained Job Growth
- Workforce Development Month: A Q&A with CWA’s Bob Lanter
- The Skills Gap Challenge: What Contra Costa County Employers Seek Most in Employees
- The Employee Surge That Didn’t Happen