Mid-Year Labor Law Update Webinar
2020 Summer Update — Hot Employment Laws you Need to Know About!
Our dynamic speakers will bring you up to speed on the hottest 2020 employment laws in effect. Join us to ensure you haven’t missed out on new California employment laws that have taken place before and since the Pandemic began.
We’ll take your questions throughout the session and discuss:
- Minimum wage increases amid COVID conditions
- New ruling on paying for boots in the workplace
- COVID changes to I-9’s
- Age discrimination lawsuits
- Employee handbook updates
- Coronavirus and FFCRA rules
- And more…
- The Employee Surge That Didn’t Happen
- The ‘Great Resignation’ in Contra Costa County
- A Year-End Thank You to Our Outstanding Partners
- Optical Assistant Training Program Leads to Good-Paying Job, Helps Fill Optician Needs in Contra Costa County
- Contra Costa Health Ambassador Program Pathway to Permanent Healthcare Jobs