Mid-Year Labor Law Update Webinar
2020 Summer Update — Hot Employment Laws you Need to Know About!
Our dynamic speakers will bring you up to speed on the hottest 2020 employment laws in effect. Join us to ensure you haven’t missed out on new California employment laws that have taken place before and since the Pandemic began.
We’ll take your questions throughout the session and discuss:
- Minimum wage increases amid COVID conditions
- New ruling on paying for boots in the workplace
- COVID changes to I-9’s
- Age discrimination lawsuits
- Employee handbook updates
- Coronavirus and FFCRA rules
- And more…
- Youth Employment Program Pilot Gives Contra Costa County Youth Valuable Skills-Building Opportunities
- Keeping an Eye on Manufacturing for Sustained Job Growth
- Workforce Development Month: A Q&A with CWA’s Bob Lanter
- The Skills Gap Challenge: What Contra Costa County Employers Seek Most in Employees
- The Employee Surge That Didn’t Happen