California Leave Laws are confusing! With over 20 different leave laws and the FFCRA ePSL and eFMLA, how do you know if your company has to provide the leave and/or which of your employees are eligible to take time off work?
As employees come back to work after and during quarantine, how do you know what leave someone is eligible to take and how do you document and apply the time off accurately?
• Leave and time off laws governing employers: Pregnancy, Personal Leaves, FFCRA ePSL and eFMLA, Domestic Violence, School Suspension, School Activities, and more…)
• Who is eligible
• Employee’s rights under the law
• Notice requirements
• Effects on PTO, vacation, sick, and wages
• Employer Rights & Responsibilities
Contra Costa County employers, don’t forget there is a no-cost HR Hotline ready to help! 888.599.7645
- Youth Employment Program Pilot Gives Contra Costa County Youth Valuable Skills-Building Opportunities
- Keeping an Eye on Manufacturing for Sustained Job Growth
- Workforce Development Month: A Q&A with CWA’s Bob Lanter
- The Skills Gap Challenge: What Contra Costa County Employers Seek Most in Employees
- The Employee Surge That Didn’t Happen