East Bay EDA 2020 Spring Membership Meeting
Join us for an online presentation of our annual Spring Membership Meeting and the unveiling of the 2020 East Bay Economic Outlook Report. This year’s event, “The Building Blocks to Recovery” will feature a presentation by Dr. Chris Thornberg of Beacon Economics followed by a moderated Q&A session. Our keynote will be given by Danny Wan, Executive Director of the Port Of Oakland, providing an update on the latest regional impacts of COVID-19. This meeting will be held online and registration is open to the public.
- Youth Employment Program Pilot Gives Contra Costa County Youth Valuable Skills-Building Opportunities
- Keeping an Eye on Manufacturing for Sustained Job Growth
- Workforce Development Month: A Q&A with CWA’s Bob Lanter
- The Skills Gap Challenge: What Contra Costa County Employers Seek Most in Employees
- The Employee Surge That Didn’t Happen