CEA 2023 Labor Law Update
2021 and 2022 were unprecedented years!
2023 looks to be a bit brighter regarding the pandemic, but the Legislature refocused its attention on passing a multitude of labor and employment bills. This presentation will go over critical updates for California employers.
- Innovative Program Combines On-the-Job Experience with Classroom Training for EMTs to Become Paramedics
- Youth Employment Program Pilot Gives Contra Costa County Youth Valuable Skills-Building Opportunities
- Keeping an Eye on Manufacturing for Sustained Job Growth
- Workforce Development Month: A Q&A with CWA’s Bob Lanter
- The Skills Gap Challenge: What Contra Costa County Employers Seek Most in Employees