YEOP Soft Skills
Youth Employment Opportunity Program Soft Skills
Open to Youth ages 15-25. Registration Required. To attend youth must have a completed Wagner-Peyser (WP) in CalJOBS. If you have not, please call 1-925-602-0869 to complete a WP over the phone, staff can also register you then.
For additional information and instructions to register click here for the flyer.
- Innovative Program Combines On-the-Job Experience with Classroom Training for EMTs to Become Paramedics
- Youth Employment Program Pilot Gives Contra Costa County Youth Valuable Skills-Building Opportunities
- Keeping an Eye on Manufacturing for Sustained Job Growth
- Workforce Development Month: A Q&A with CWA’s Bob Lanter
- The Skills Gap Challenge: What Contra Costa County Employers Seek Most in Employees