Resume Basics Workshop
RESUME BASICS WORKSHOP
Are you tired of sending out countless resumes without getting any response? Want to learn how to create a resume that stands out from the competition? During this workshop, our facilitators will teach you the essentials to craft an impressive resume that gets noticed by employers. Whether you are a fresh graduate, changing your career, or looking to climb the corporate ladder, this workshop is designed for you!
From this workshop, you will learn the following:
Four Resume styles
What an employer expects to see when reviewing a resume
Best formats based on work history
Revising resume for additional positions
Follow ups after applying
Scan the QR Code and Register if you have a smartphone to join the workshop or click on the Read more button to click the link.
- Bay Area Industry-Led Initiative Building Pipeline of Ship Maintenance and Repair Workers
- Innovative Program Combines On-the-Job Experience with Classroom Training for EMTs to Become Paramedics
- Youth Employment Program Pilot Gives Contra Costa County Youth Valuable Skills-Building Opportunities
- Keeping an Eye on Manufacturing for Sustained Job Growth
- Workforce Development Month: A Q&A with CWA’s Bob Lanter