P.A.C.T (PAROLE AND COMMUNITY TEAM MEETING) – EAST BAY DISTRICT
The Parole and Community Team (P.A.C.T) orientation meeting will introduce you to representatives from local law enforcement agencies and community service providers who will be able to help you plan for success and get many of the services you need.
This meeting is to assist those who are part of a Reentry Program, California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation’s Division of Parole Operations holds a monthly mandatory workshop where parolees are provided referrals for literacy services, job training, and other services.
Walk-ins are welcome! Share this with the community!
PACT Meetings are held every first Thursday of the month at 4071 Port Chicago Hwy, 2nd Floor, Conference Room A.
For more details, you may contact the following:
- Gilberto Haro – EastBay District Parole Administrator, Division of Adult Parole Operations email: email@example.com or call 510-292-0178
- Agent Stacie Rawski, Parole Agent II email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 925-602-0164 ext. 611
- Agent Damian Desimone Parole Agent II email: email@example.com or call 510-954-1893.
- Bay Area Industry-Led Initiative Building Pipeline of Ship Maintenance and Repair Workers
- Innovative Program Combines On-the-Job Experience with Classroom Training for EMTs to Become Paramedics
- Youth Employment Program Pilot Gives Contra Costa County Youth Valuable Skills-Building Opportunities
- Keeping an Eye on Manufacturing for Sustained Job Growth
- Workforce Development Month: A Q&A with CWA’s Bob Lanter