online Regional & Local Planning Session
We want your input! In partnership with the Richmond Workforce Development Board, we will host regional and local planning sessions on Dec. 7 and Dec. 15, 2022, to receive input about how we can work together to improve the ability of the local workforce system to meet the community’s workforce and education needs.
- Youth Employment Program Pilot Gives Contra Costa County Youth Valuable Skills-Building Opportunities
- Keeping an Eye on Manufacturing for Sustained Job Growth
- Workforce Development Month: A Q&A with CWA’s Bob Lanter
- The Skills Gap Challenge: What Contra Costa County Employers Seek Most in Employees
- The Employee Surge That Didn’t Happen