online Regional & Local Planning Session
We want your input! In partnership with the Richmond Workforce Development Board, we will host regional and local planning sessions on Dec. 7 and Dec. 15, 2022, to receive input about how we can work together to improve the ability of the local workforce system to meet the community’s workforce and education needs.
Click here to Register to attend and have a voice in shaping workforce development in Contra Costa County.
- Innovative Program Combines On-the-Job Experience with Classroom Training for EMTs to Become Paramedics
- Youth Employment Program Pilot Gives Contra Costa County Youth Valuable Skills-Building Opportunities
- Keeping an Eye on Manufacturing for Sustained Job Growth
- Workforce Development Month: A Q&A with CWA’s Bob Lanter
- The Skills Gap Challenge: What Contra Costa County Employers Seek Most in Employees