online Regional & Local Planning Session
We want your input! In partnership with the Richmond Workforce Development Board, we will host regional and local planning sessions on Dec. 7 and Dec. 15, 2022, to receive input about how we can work together to improve the ability of the local workforce system to meet the community’s workforce and education needs.
- Bay Area Industry-Led Initiative Building Pipeline of Ship Maintenance and Repair Workers
- Innovative Program Combines On-the-Job Experience with Classroom Training for EMTs to Become Paramedics
- Youth Employment Program Pilot Gives Contra Costa County Youth Valuable Skills-Building Opportunities
- Keeping an Eye on Manufacturing for Sustained Job Growth
- Workforce Development Month: A Q&A with CWA’s Bob Lanter