Online Regional & Local Planning Session
We want your input! In partnership with the Richmond Workforce Development Board, we will host a regional and local planning sessions on Tuesday, January 10, 2023, to receive input about how we can work together to improve the ability of the local workforce system to meet the community’s workforce and education needs.
Click here to Register to attend and have a voice in shaping workforce development in Contra Costa County.
- Bay Area Industry-Led Initiative Building Pipeline of Ship Maintenance and Repair Workers
- Innovative Program Combines On-the-Job Experience with Classroom Training for EMTs to Become Paramedics
- Youth Employment Program Pilot Gives Contra Costa County Youth Valuable Skills-Building Opportunities
- Keeping an Eye on Manufacturing for Sustained Job Growth
- Workforce Development Month: A Q&A with CWA’s Bob Lanter