First Time Home Buying Workshop (Free Lunch and Learn)
FREE LUNCH AND LEARN FIRST TIME HOME BUYERS WORKSHOP
Ready to dive into the world of homeownership but unsure where to start? No worries – we’ve got you covered! Join our complimentary Lunch and Learn Workshop to gain insights into the essential do’s and don’ts for first-time homebuyers! Plus, enjoy a delicious FREE lunch with us!
📊 Workshop Topics:
• Start planning your homebuying journey
• Learn about the steps in the mortgage process
• Find out how much you can afford
• Determine your next steps to becoming a homeowner.
SCAN THE QR CODE TO REGISTER OR CLICK ON THE REGISTER HERE button found on the right-hand corner of the page.
FOR QUESTIONS, PLEASE CALL AJCC CONCORD AT 925-671-4500.
This workshop is presented by CHASE Bank in collaboration with RUBICON PROGRAMS.
- Bay Area Industry-Led Initiative Building Pipeline of Ship Maintenance and Repair Workers
- Innovative Program Combines On-the-Job Experience with Classroom Training for EMTs to Become Paramedics
- Youth Employment Program Pilot Gives Contra Costa County Youth Valuable Skills-Building Opportunities
- Keeping an Eye on Manufacturing for Sustained Job Growth
- Workforce Development Month: A Q&A with CWA’s Bob Lanter