East Bay Economic Development Alliance Free Virtual Event
Free East Bay Economic Development Alliance Event
USC Equity Research Institute Dr. Manuel Pastor will talk about how COVID has revealed our society’s underlying fragilities, vulnerabilities, and inequalities. As we imagine a future that would be more inclusive and resilient, how do we embrace the ways in which fairness can generate both opportunity and prosperity? How can the East Bay lead the nation in building both a dynamic economy and caring community?
- Bay Area Industry-Led Initiative Building Pipeline of Ship Maintenance and Repair Workers
- Innovative Program Combines On-the-Job Experience with Classroom Training for EMTs to Become Paramedics
- Youth Employment Program Pilot Gives Contra Costa County Youth Valuable Skills-Building Opportunities
- Keeping an Eye on Manufacturing for Sustained Job Growth
- Workforce Development Month: A Q&A with CWA’s Bob Lanter