CCEP Unlock Your Next Career Move Webinar
If you are an employer interested in recruiting and training employees in career transition or are looking for programs to help transition jobs yourself, this half-day convening is an excellent resource. Click here to register: CCEP Career Move Webinar 2-24-21
Session 1 – 9am-10:30am Choose a breakout room and come learn about innovative work-based learning programs and training opportunities in our community. If you have been wondering “what’s next for me?” or if you specialize in helping others answer that question, this is for you.
Session 2 – 10:45am – 12pm Hear from a panel on increasing access work-based learning in Contra Costa County. We will discuss the development of apprenticeship programs, the importance of partnership, and how we can shape our community into a region of opportunity.
- Youth Employment Program Pilot Gives Contra Costa County Youth Valuable Skills-Building Opportunities
- Keeping an Eye on Manufacturing for Sustained Job Growth
- Workforce Development Month: A Q&A with CWA’s Bob Lanter
- The Skills Gap Challenge: What Contra Costa County Employers Seek Most in Employees
- The Employee Surge That Didn’t Happen