CCEP Equitable Economic Recovery Task Force
The Contra Costa Economic Partnership (CCEP) Equitable Economic Recovery Task Force will meet via video conferencing with an agenda focused on economic recovery and opportunity for those disproportionately impacted by the public health crisis. All meetings are open to the public with the ability to contribute to the conversation through the chat function, instant polling, and breakout rooms. You may access the Upcoming Meeting from 9:00am – 10:00am on Wednesday, April 28th by clicking on the link here.
- The Employee Surge That Didn’t Happen
- The ‘Great Resignation’ in Contra Costa County
- A Year-End Thank You to Our Outstanding Partners
- Optical Assistant Training Program Leads to Good-Paying Job, Helps Fill Optician Needs in Contra Costa County
- Contra Costa Health Ambassador Program Pathway to Permanent Healthcare Jobs