CCEP Equitable Economic Recovery Task Force
The Contra Costa Economic Partnership (CCEP) Equitable Economic Recovery Task Force will meet via video conferencing with an agenda focused on economic recovery and opportunity for those disproportionately impacted by the public health crisis. All meetings are open to the public with the ability to contribute to the conversation through the chat function, instant polling, and breakout rooms. You may access the Upcoming Meeting from 9:00am – 10:00am on Wednesday, April 28th by clicking on the link here.
- Bay Area Industry-Led Initiative Building Pipeline of Ship Maintenance and Repair Workers
- Innovative Program Combines On-the-Job Experience with Classroom Training for EMTs to Become Paramedics
- Youth Employment Program Pilot Gives Contra Costa County Youth Valuable Skills-Building Opportunities
- Keeping an Eye on Manufacturing for Sustained Job Growth
- Workforce Development Month: A Q&A with CWA’s Bob Lanter