Career Development and Assessment Workshop
Are you feeling stuck in your current career path? Are you unsure about what your next steps should be? Do you want to learn how to develop your skills, set career goals, and achieve success in your professional life?
Join us for a Career Development and Assessment Workshop! This workshop is designed to help you explore your career interests, identify your strengths and weaknesses, and develop a personalized action plan for achieving your career goals.
During the workshop, you will learn :
- Identify your strengths, interests, and values
- Explore various career options and industries
- Set clear and achievable career goals
- Develop strategies for professional growth
- Enhance your skills for career success
Don’t miss this opportunity to take charge of your career and achieve your dreams! Register now for the Career Development and Assessment Workshop.
Scan the QR Code or click the REGISTER HERE button on the page’s right-hand corner.
For More details please call America’s Job Center of California (Concord ) at 925-671-4500.
- Bay Area Industry-Led Initiative Building Pipeline of Ship Maintenance and Repair Workers
- Innovative Program Combines On-the-Job Experience with Classroom Training for EMTs to Become Paramedics
- Youth Employment Program Pilot Gives Contra Costa County Youth Valuable Skills-Building Opportunities
- Keeping an Eye on Manufacturing for Sustained Job Growth
- Workforce Development Month: A Q&A with CWA’s Bob Lanter