DEPARTMENT OF REHABILITATION-ON-SITE
DEPARTMENT OF REHABILITATION -ON-SITE
Department of Rehabilitation is back at AJCC Concord to support your journey towards success! Whether you’re seeking employment assistance, vocational guidance, or disability-related services, our dedicated team is here for you.
- ✅ Employment Counseling
- ✅ Vocational Training Opportunities
- ✅ Job Placement Assistance
- ✅ Disability Support Services
Mark your calendars and take the first step toward a brighter future!
Join us on December 4 (Monday) or December 21 (Thursday) between 9:00 AM and 12:00 PM.
Don’t miss this opportunity to connect with the Department of Rehabilitation and pave the way for new possibilities in your career journey!
For more information, contact AJCC Concord at 925-671-4500. Please register at the Front Desk if you need to speak with the DOR Representatives.
- Bay Area Industry-Led Initiative Building Pipeline of Ship Maintenance and Repair Workers
- Innovative Program Combines On-the-Job Experience with Classroom Training for EMTs to Become Paramedics
- Youth Employment Program Pilot Gives Contra Costa County Youth Valuable Skills-Building Opportunities
- Keeping an Eye on Manufacturing for Sustained Job Growth
- Workforce Development Month: A Q&A with CWA’s Bob Lanter